Wednesday, July 28, 2010

6 Week Healthy Hair Challenge

I am a member of Natural Sunshine.com, and the creator suggested a water challenge in order to have healthier hair. Sounds easy, right? The first week was hard, I'm not even going to lie. I've literally floated to the bathroom the past week, but my hair hopefully is loving it! I think that people should try the challenge. You have to get 8 glasses (64 ounces) a day anyway, so why not see how it helps your hair? Take some notes on the benefits/changes in your hair, skin, focus, etc.

Techinques: Some websites suggest an 8x8 or drinking 8 glasses by 8 pm. Others carry a 64 ounce bottle and drink from that all day. I have a 23.7 ounce bottle and drink 3 bottles a day, which is comes to about 8.7 ounces.

Benefits: My skin is less dry, which has been a problem for me, especially around my mouth. It's amazing what water can do for your skin. Since I'm drinking so much water, I really don't have a taste for anything else. I was a heavy iced tea drinker, last week I only had 3 cups all week!

Let me know how you make out! Check out http://naturalsunshine.ning.com/ for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing this and tracking my progress on my blog. It's been a difficult challenge I must say. I wish good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been hard for me too and its only been a week.

    ReplyDelete