Thursday, July 22, 2010

My BC!



Hey! I'm Amanda,I'm 22 and now I'm natural!

This blog is dedicated to my hair journey and for others that are going through the same process! I'll probably dedicate it to beauty as well, because let's face it, we are all BEAUTIFUL!

I decided to do the BC because I was tired of my relaxed hair! I looked at old pictures of myself and noticed that I had the same style from middle school to until my College Graduation! I had no clue how to take care of my relaxed hair (and didn't want too). I wanted something new that I could take care of and be excited about.

I went to a Salon for my Big Chop! I'm so happy that I did because it looks great! I think if you're going to do the BC, you should to a least talk to a hairstylist or someone else that is going natural. I also watched a lot of Youtube videos and started following natural haircare blogs and websites. Do some research before you start!

So the natural journey begins....stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on ur bc!!! ur gonna love bein natural! im no pro myself but if have any questions just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm enjoying it already. I have tons of questions! What were some of the first products you used? Thanks for following my blog, I'll try to keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete