Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reactions to the "Do"

"Wow, you cut your hair!!!!!!"

"You had such pretty hair."

"You've got that good hair...so it'll grow nicely, maybe."

"It's really reallllllly short."

"I have to get used to it."

A selection of the reactions from the people in my life. It was quite funny seeing/hearing their reactions to the new do. They were mostly surprised, partly because I only told a few people that I was doing a BC. The funniest comment was, "I have to get used to it". Its funny when someone else has to get used to your hair! I want people to have positive reactions about my hair, but its not necessary! I am confident in my decision to go natural because I did it for myself and because I truly love it. My hair feels healthier and looks better than it ever did relaxed! I can't wait to see how my hair looks it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment